Implement an Accounting Continuing Professional Education Solution
Kaplan Financial Education, powered by SmartPros and Loscalzo Institute, is a leading provider of accounting and finance training and continuing professional education (CPE) support to Fortune 500 companies, CPA firms, industry associations, and state societies worldwide. Our efficient and flexible approach offers an array of customized, cutting-edge content to meet the needs of your team members and satisfy the priorities of your business. Select from live classes, conferences, or online training based on your team’s preferred method of learning.
Whether you’re looking for group-study, self-study, or a blended learning, our specialty is flexible learning for busy professionals. We recognize the demands of keeping your staff current with their continuing education requirements, so we offer a variety of partnership methods from online group study programs, to live training, and self-study online CPE libraries.
Help your team members increase productivity, stay up-to-date, and meet their CPE requirements with relevant information that covers important technical knowledge and professional skills:
- Online Training: Provide learning for professionals at all levels with a variety of subscription products or courses that can be purchased individually. Our content is targeted to satisfy your respective business needs. We offer group- or self-study format to ensure team members stay up-to-date on important trends, meet development goals, and satisfy CPE requirements.
- Conferences: Offer relevant learning opportunities to your team with live training that is delivered in a proven format by top professionals. The conference setting also offers significant networking opportunities with industry peers. Each conference is customized to identify concerns and provide working solutions for the most pressing questions and issues at the time.
- Live Group Program: Provide professional learning through engaging live training delivered via the web or in person. All content is designed and facilitated by experts in the industry who correlate learning with real-world applications. It also offers attendees opportunities for direct interaction where they can ask questions specific to their situation.
- Blended Learning: Offer your team the best of both worlds. Blended Learning is the ideal combination, providing training to a broad or geographically dispersed audience, and blending the benefits of economic and convenient reach with rich engagement and live interaction with a topical expert.
- CPE Administration: Collaborate with SmartPros, an approved NASBA sponsor for group live, self-study and webinar-type courses, to transform your existing training programs into Continuing Professional Education (CPE) training.
Kaplan Financial Education powered by SmartPros is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBARegistry.org.